Friday, December 5, 2008

'My Introduction' (3)

Youth Co-ordinators (3)
YouFirst 3 - a selection of five 1-minute video soundbites from the co-ordinators of the International Youth Forum. We hope you enjoy them!



Myrium - UK, 30, Volunteer, BK Global Retreat Centre, "Past is Past"
Rohini - Singapore, 26, Project Assistant (Workplace Health Screening Programmes)
"When I am happy, I know I am using my time well"
Kostas - Greece, 28, Computer Network Engineer
"I want to give life my best, so when I go, I go with a smile"
Kristina - USA, 28, Teacher, Brahma Kumaris, "Living a life of truth will keep your heart, mind and feet dancing!"
Asi - Israel, 27, Artist, Handcraft, "The meaning of life is life itself! To live means to express one's original qualities of peace, love, and joy"
Augusto - Brazil,27,Advertising, "Live like an actor. Act like a hero."

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is very Inspiring and has given me some very deep significant points to think about that can help me develop my inner self and hopefully bring out the best in myself